Friday, February 28, 2014

Fixing You: Self-Treatment for Healing

I read half the book and even though Rick advises to read the whole thing before doing the exercises, well, I couldn't help myself...I jumped right in. I did most of the exercises for the first time yesterday. Today I looked at a few of his on-line videos and did all of the exercises in the book. I can't believe how good my neck feels! It hasn't felt this loose and pain-free in many, many years...as far back as I can remember, practically. The concept of my shoulders being responsible for neck pain simply never occurred to me and was never mentioned as a possibility when I tried to get help through chiropractors, massage therapists, orthobionomy practitioners and acupuncturists. I really like the idea of helping myself too...going to all these health care practitioners can get really expensive and very frustrating when they don't "fix" you.
http://georgiachiropracticcare.com/2014/02/12/fixing-you-neck-pain-headaches-self-treatment-for-healing-neck-pain-and-headaches-due-to-bulging-disks-degenerative-disks-and-other-diagnoses/

No comments:

Post a Comment